Pandemic fatigue is real and the effects are ongoing and impact many areas of our lives.
Please reach out and contact Ella for some free and confidential ongoing support. This is available to any small businesses within the Wodonga area and businesses that provide cross border services, their staff and family members.
Contact Ella on 0458878994 or email [email protected].
An established and trusted Workplace Wellbeing Consultant who has joined the Partners in Wellbeing team and Business Wodonga to raise awareness about small business wellbeing. Also aiming to support Wodonga businesses to access support and confidential conversations about mental health and wellbeing management strategies.
Contact Ella today for immediate support today. Free to all businesses and their families in the Wodonga area.
Business Wodonga has partnered with the EACH ‘Partners in Wellbeing – Small Business Wellbeing Program’, and we introduce Ella as the Wellbeing Consultant for this initiative.
The Small business Wellbeing team at EACH provides financial counselling, business advice and psychological wellbeing support to small business owners, their staff, and families.
This is a free and confidential service which includes:
- Individual and/or group mental health and wellbeing support for people presenting with concerns and anxiety about their business or job. This also encompasses family members of the employee or business owner.
- Rapid response from a financial counsellor who can provide advice and assistance regarding financial issues including debt and grant eligibility.
- Wellbeing education sessions and workshops tailored to your need.
Some standard training packages that will be on offer:
- Psychological First Aid
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Supporting Each Other Through Change
Ella’s Contact Details:
To speak to Ella, call the Business Wodonga office on 02 60568302, 0458 878 994 or you can contact Ella directly on email [email protected]. This is a free service. Ella can attend your workspace, meet in a café or in a private space at the Business Wodonga office.
If you require urgent mental health support, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or beyond blue 1300224636 or emergency services on 000.
- Create a Mentally Healthy Workplace and Become an Employer of Choice, Heads Up Australia (2 min 22 sec)
- Increasing Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace (2 min 06 sec)
- Developing a Mentally Healthy Workplace (2 min 35 sec)
- PwC Mentally Healthy Workplace Productivity Report | Heads Up (1 min 56 sec)