Find resources to help your business/Workplace
- Awards and conditions
- Business Information
- Export information
- Councils and what to do in Wodonga
- Higher Education
Tips, Tricks and Tools.
- Business Propel
- Policies and procedures
- Occupational Health and Safety
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
(the Victorian Chamber)
Business Wodonga has formed an Alliance with the Victorian Chamber. This Alliance gives members of Business Wodonga a stronger voice locally, regionally and across Victoria and a wide variety of benefits.
Together Business Wodonga and the Victorian Chamber will:
- Increase the business voice in the Wodonga region: as a direct result of the Alliance, member volume will allow Business Wodonga the capability to advocate in a greater capacity on behalf of our combined members.
- Increase the variety of events: members will be given greater opportunities to network in different settings.
- Provide greater business promotion avenues: members will have a broader group in which to network and promote their brand.
- Increase resources and training programs: with an increased reach to a greater number of members within the Wodonga region, members will now have more access to the knowledge, support and tools needed to grow their business. The opportunity to belong to the leading business organisation in the Wodonga Region and be more connected locally.
Business Wodonga members automatically become VCCI ‘Essentials’ member (valued at $700.00 + GST) unless they choose to opt out. Go to https://www.victorianchamber.com.au/join to see the benefits provided to Essential members. For an extra $500.00 you can become a ‘Complete’ member and receive additional support.
Talk to us about joining Workplace Assured. Workplace Assured handles all your workplace relations risks associated with running a business allowing you to focus on the day-to-day.
Discover how your business can benefit from WPA at workplaceassured.com.au
Learning and Development
A number of Learning and Development opportunities will be made available throughout the year. Topics planned include:
- Chain of Responsibility
- First Aid
- Successfully managing EO, bullying and diversity
- New to Human Resources
- Finance for non-finance people
- Manage Risk
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Branding and getting the brand right