Safe Work Australia resources:
COVIDSafe resources for businesses
- General posters
- Instructional posters
- Shopfront posters
- Shopfront stickers
- Wayfinding stickers
- Other COVIDSafe resources
- Simple steps to help stop the spread poster
- Good hygiene practices poster for businesses
- How to hand wash poster
- How to hand rub poster
- Keeping your distance poster
- Keeping mentally healthy
Change in operation
- Change of hours poster for businesses
- Temporary changes poster for businesses
- Temporary closure poster for businesses
- COVIDSafe app – We need your help
- COVIDSafe app – Download today
- COVIDSafe app – Know faster if you’ve come into contact with Coronavirus
The Department of Health also has a collection of other Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for industry and the general public.
A workstation that is set up incorrectly can create poor postures leading to musculoskeletal injury and eye strain. You have a duty to take care for your own health and safety while working from home and must follow any reasonable policies or directions your employer gives you about setting up your homebased workstation.
You need to be mindful of your, chair, work surface, lighting, computer/screen, electrical hazards, keyboard and mouse.
For a checklist and further information:
Guidance on how to clean your workplace to keep it safe and limit the spread of COVID-19.
This document outlines the key considerations for undertaking a risk assessment associated with COVID-19.
Victorian Chamber Resources:
If you are a Business Wodonga member you are automatically an and Essential Member of the Victorian Chamber (valued at $700).
Contact us if you have any difficulties logging in.